Newport Medical HT70 Plus Ventilator with Cruiser Cart
Categories: All, All Surgical, All Surgical Equipment Inventory, Respiratory
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
To make an offer please complete the form below:
Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
Versatile and lightweight. Easy to set up and use. Plus options for invasive and noninvasive (NIV) ventilation — with CPAP or BPAP-style breath support. They all come together in the Newport HT70 Plus ventilator.
- Built in dual micro-piston gas compressor
- Flow sensor capable with O2 monitor built-in
- Supplies invasive or non-invasive volume, pressure, and pressure support ventilation for 5 kg pediatrics - adults
- Flow/pressure triggering, adjustable bias flow leak compensation, 50 psi or low flow oxygen mixing, waveforms and on airway flow sensor offer advanced ventilation
- Hot swappable 10 hour battery, along with the oxygen cylinder use time indicator, battery use time indicator, selectable domains, custom and default presets
Width: 9.750 in / 24.765 cm Weight: 15.400 lbs / 7 kg
Height: 10.250 in / 26.035 cm Mounting: Counter/Cart/Table/Pole
Depth: 11.000 in / 27.940 cm
Volts: 120 HT70 Brochure
Hertz: 60 HT70 Specifications
Phase: Single Phase
Plug Type: Type B (NEMA 5-15)
Please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have!
No returns for International Shipments *
30-Day Return Policy for Sales in the United States*
The sale of this item may be subject to strict regulation by the US Food and Drug.
Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to state or FDA regulation, you must provide verification that you are an authorized user.