Olympus EVIS EXERA III CF-HQ190L Video Colonoscope - Refurbished
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The EVIS EXERA III CF-HQ190L/I colonovideoscope utilizes an advanced Dual Focus optical system and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to produce clear, bright images for observation. Unique Responsive Insertion Technology (RIT) ensures ease of insertion and excellent scope handling during a complete colonoscopy.
- Optimal depth of field at the touch of a button: Dual Focus, an Olympus optical innovation, allows the user to select between two focus settings to achieve the desired depth of field for optimal observation.
- Brighter, more powerful imaging: Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) now delivers significantly increased brightness, providing twice the viewable distance compared to earlier scope models.
- Smoother, more comfortable insertions: Responsive Insertion Technology (RIT) combines three proprietary insertion tube technologies to facilitate complete colonoscopies by improving scope handling, insertability, and ergonomics.
- Easier setup: A new waterproof connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
Channel Width: 3.7
Working Length: L: 1680, I: 1330
Field of View: Normal 170, Near 160
Direction of View: Forward viewing
Depth of Field: Normal 5-100, Near 2-6
Outer Diameter: 13.2
Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 12.8
Max Angulation Up: 180
Max Angulation Down: 180
Max Angulation Right: 160
Max Angulation Left: 160
1 Year Warranty
- On the life of the CCD unit.
90 Day Warranty
- Against defects and material workmanship.