OakWorks 3050 Series Procedure Chair
Available in stock: 100
To make an offer please complete the form below:
Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
Description:OakWorks 3050 Series Procedure Chair
KenMed Surgical is now an authorized OakWorks distributor!
Made in the USA, our imaging/pain management tables are rock solid, stable designs that help support safety and excellent imaging. Oakworks has economical and premium models with the features and functionality you require. Oakworks has been providing customers with innovative products, excellent service, and cost-effective solutions for almost 40 years.
* 3 Section Top - 26in. (66cm) wide x 61 in. (155cm) long with Head Rest [76in. (193cm) long with Flat Head Rest and Platform extended]
* Backrest - 25in. (63.5cm) L
* Seat - 24in. (61cm) L
* Leg rest - 11in. (28cm) L
* Motion 1 - Electric Height Range: 19in. - 33in. (48cm-84cm)
* Motion 2 - Electric Trendelenburg/Reverse Tilt: +15°/-21°
* Motion 3 - Electric Backrest: 0-75°
* Motion 4 - Electric Leg Rest: 0-90°
* Hand Control - Adjust Height, Trendelenburg/Reverse, Leg Rest, & Backrest with programmable memory positions
* Supine Head Rest System- includes the Supine Headrest Pad and Platform.
* Weight Capacity - 550 lb (250kg)
* Paper Roll Holder - Accommodates up to 18" (46cm) roll (roll not included)
* Mobility System - Electronic Caster System
* Arm Rests - fold down design. Arm pad can be rotated out 180 degrees from chair.
* Fabric - Premium, PVC free TerraTouch™ Medical Grade Fabric is ISO 10993 Certified
* Warranty - 3 years parts, 2 years labor
* Safety Listing - FDA listed, CE marked, cETLus approved, CB Certificate
* Prone Face Rest Pad - For use when prone positioning is required. Use with Flat Head Pad and Platform.
* T-Rail Adapter - 8 in. (20cm) long. Attached to the backrest for use with USA format T-rail attachable accessories.