Olympus EVIS EXERA III PCF-H190L Video Colonoscope - Refurbished
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The EVIS EXERA III PCF-H190L colonovideoscope provides the same 170° field of view as the larger CF scope. This wide view, combined with HDTV and NBI, enables closer, more detailed examination and observation during colonoscopy, all in a slim design.
- Wider field of view: The PCF-H190L adds 30° to its field of view to provide the same 170° FOV found in the standard colonoscope.
- Brighter, more powerful imaging: HDTV and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) enable closer, more detailed examination and observation. NBI now delivers significantly increased brightness, providing twice the viewable distance compared to earlier scope models.
- Smoother, more comfortable insertions: Responsive Insertion Technology (RIT) combines three proprietary insertion tube technologies to facilitate complete colonoscopies by improving scope handling, insertability, and ergonomics.
- Easier setup: A new waterproof connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
Scopes are fully Refurbished. This includes, but is not limited to, replacing the following components:
- Insertion Tube
- Universal Cord
- Biopsy Channel
- Bending Rubber
- Angulation System Rebuild
- Angle Wires
- Coil Pipes
- Bending Section Mesh
- Suction Channel
- Light Bundle
Channel Width: 3.7
Working Length: L: 1680, I: 1330
Field of View: Normal 170, Near 160
Direction of View: Forward Viewing
Depth of Field: Normal 5-100, Near 2-6
Outer Diameter: 13.2
Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 12.8
Max Angulation Up: 180
Max Angulation Down: 180
Max Angulation Right: 160
Max Angulation Left: 160
1 Year Warranty
- On the life of the CCD unit.
90 Day Warranty
- Against defects and material workmanship