The easiest way to sell your surgical equipment
Whether it's a room full of unused surgical equipment or a single piece, working with KenMed Supply is the quickest and easiest way to disposition your unused surgical equipment.
We help Materials Managers and Surgical Directors by offering a complete disposition service, including online quoting, easy cash or trade offers, hassle-free pack and removal, and complete end-to-end logistics.
Our experienced team works with small surgery centers up to large university medical systems, hospital bankruptcies, and everything in between.
Competitive cash offer
When you have medical or surgical equipment to sell, call KenMed Supply first. We work with hospital and facility clients anywhere in the US on:
- Small lots or truckloads of equipment
- Cash or trade credit offers
- Hassle-free pack and remove services
- End to end logistics
When we make an offer, we'll take it all without cherry picking and leaving you with a pile of junk.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see a list of equipment we typically buy and sell.
Choosing the right option for your surgical equipment disposition just got easier with online quotes from KenMed Supply.
Use the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
You'll receive a quick, competitive, one-time offer that you can take in cash or trade credit.
Nearly as soon as you've accepted a KenMed Supply offer, a courteous and professional team will be on site to carefully pack and remove your unused equipment, no matter where the equipment is. We handle end-to-end logistics for you, hassle free.
KenMed Supply runs trucks and crews throughout the SouthEast, and we have packing and shipping partners across the country, making it easy to complete even far away removals.
Working with KenMed Supply is incredibly easy. Whether it's a one time purchase or an exclusive contract, we make selling your equipment easy.
Getting started is easy. Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch!
EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE BUY AND SELL.
- GE OEC 9900/9800/9600
- SIEMENS ARCADIS ORBIT
- SIEMENS ARCADIS VARIC
- HOLOGIC FLAT PANEL ORTHOSCAN FD MINI
- STRYKER 1115, 1105, 1015, 1005 AND GYNE 1061
- HILL ROM TRAN STARS
- PHILLIPS INTELLIVUE MP/MX PATIENT MONITORING
- GE DASH 5000/4000/3000
- VALLEYLAB FT10 ESU
- VALLEYLAB FORCE TRIAD ESU
- VALLEYLAB FORCE FX-C ESU
- ARTHREX DUAL WAVE ARTHROSCOPY SYSTEM WITH QUANTUM ARTHROCARE, CONMED D4000 SMART OR, ARTHROCARE SYNERGY, DEPUY VARP3
- ETHICON GEN 11 HARMONIC SCAPEL GENERATOR
- VERATHON GLIDESCOPE VIDEO LARYNGOSCOPE
OR TABLES / LIGHTS
- OSI 5803 JACKSON TABLE – SPLIT, ADVANCED AND CONTROLLED BASE
- STERIS 3080/3085/4085/5085 OR TABLE
- STERIX C-MAX
- SKYTRON 6500 HERCULES OR TABLE
- SKYTRON AURORA 2/3/4 LED OR LIGHTS
- BERCHTOLD OPERON D SERIES OR TABLE
- AMSCO ORTHOVISION WITH TILT AND TRENDELENBURG
- ALLEN YELLOW FIN STIRRUPS
- STRYKER 1588/1488/1288/1188 ENDOSCOPY EQUIPMENT
- OLYMPUS EVIS EXCERA 190 ENDOSCOPY TOWER WITH CLV-190, OTV-S190, OEP-S PRINTER, OEC2614 MONITOR
- OLYMPUS EVIS EXCERA 180 ENDOSCOPY TOWER WITH CV-180, CLV-180, PIGTAIL AND LEAKAGE TESTER
- OLYMPUS 180 SERIES FLEXIBLE ENDOSCOPES
- BLACKBELT RETRACTOR SETS
- CERVICAL SETS
- ALIF SETS
- BOSS RETRACTOR SET
- GREENBACK TRAYS
- ARTHREX HAND HELD ARTHROSCOPY SETS
- ACUFEX HAND HELD ARTHROSCOPY SETS
- HIP SETS
- MAJOR ORTHO SETS
- MINOR ORTHO SETS
- ANTHREX ACL SET
- PODIATRY SETS
- BREAST SETS
- BREAST RECONSTRUCTION SETS
- ZIMMER DERMATOME
- ZIMMER MESH GRAFTER
- PLASTIC SET
- ACMI COSTO SETS
- ACMI RESECTOSCOPE SETS
- SEMI-RIGID URETEROSCOPE SETS
- TURP SETS
- HYSTERECTOMY SETS
- VAGINAL HYSTERECTOMY SETS
- ABDOMINAL HYSTERECTOMY SETS
- D&C SETS
- MAJOR SETS
- MINOR SETS
- BOOKWALTER RETRACTOR SETS
- RECTAL SETS
- MAJOR VASCULAR SETS
- MINOR VASCULAR SETS
- LAP CHOLE SETS
- DAVINCI ROBOTIC INSTRUMENT AND SCOPE SETS
- STRYKER SYSTEM 7/6/4 SETS
- STRYKER TPS
- STRYKER CORE SETS
- STRYKER MAESTRO NEURO SETS
- HALL M POWER WITH CHARGER
- ANSPACH BLACK MAX
- ANSPACH X-MAX
- HALL MICRO 100